Digital Order Shopper/Curbside Service
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position will be responsible for fulfilling a customer’s
online curbside order.
What You'll be Doing:
- This position will drive customer loyalty and satisfaction by
providing remarkable service at the curbside pick-up area with
fast, friendly and accurate order fulfillment and payment
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers, team
members, and leadership.
- Present a courteous and friendly attitude towards customers (in
person and on phone) and respond to their questions and needs.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly by contacting leadership
- Receive workflow from dashboard and fulfill orders for the
- Utilize selection process for product within the store and bag
product appropriately following bagging standards.
- Store product correctly in the staging area following food
- Greet each customer and take payment for the order ensuring an
easy shopping experience.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Meijer store preferred.
- Past cashier experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- General awareness of food safety regulations.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Process driven and ability to follow procedures in an organized
and efficient way.
Keywords: Meijer;Meijer, Lansing , Digital Order Shopper/Curbside Service, Other , Mason, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!