Temporary Traffic Scheduler
Company: Dart Container of Michigan
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This is a temporary position expected to last until March
Our temporary Traffic Scheduler will coordinate deliveries by the
most economical and efficient means.
* Plans, coordinates and schedules Dart fleet and hires common
carriers (third-party transportation companies) by analyzing modes
of transportation to ensure the efficient and economical delivery
of the organization's products
* Schedules delivery appointments with receiver
* Evaluates freight classifications, cube and weight to ensure
proper delivery of products
* Understands traffic patterns and coverage needs by location
* Resolves time-sensitive issues by working within constraints, to
best service internal and external customers
* Resolves issues resulting from loss, damage and/or overages
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Microsoft Excel skills to include the ability to create basic
spreadsheets, open, close, edit, (e.g., cut, paste, insert and
delete rows) and save spreadsheets
* Strong verbal and written skills necessary in order to
communicate intricate job-related processes to internal and
* Strong attention to detail
Dart Container is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to
a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background
check at the time of offer.
* THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart - and Solo - brand products,
Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage
packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations
worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in
restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits,
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with
company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays,
short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833)
472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all candidates for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this
website or for the application process, you should call Dart at
(833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can
be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.
Keywords: Dart Container of Michigan, Lansing , Temporary Traffic Scheduler, Other , Mason, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!