Posted on: November 22, 2021
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide
differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in
the marketplace. WestRock---s team members support customers around
the world from locations spanning North America, South America,
Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com. Product
Designer5800 West Grand River AveLansing, Michigan, 48906United
States Career Opportunity The Lansing location is seeking a
Structural Designer who will create new innovative designs/packages
for an array of markets. How you will impact WestRock
- Creates new innovative designs/packages for the entertainment
market and other markets.
- Brings in new substrates for packaging.
- Cuts and comps these designs.
- Creates comps to keep up with day to day production work.
- Performs other job duties as assigned. What you need to succeed
- Must have a minimum of three to five years--- experience in
- Must have a minimum of three to five years--- experience in CAD
- Must have experience in 3D programs.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Quark.
- Experience with entertainment packaging is a plus.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with
or without reasonable accommodation.--What we offerCorporate
culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and
excellenceComprehensive training with numerous learning and
development opportunitiesAn attractive salary reflecting skills,
competencies and potentialA career with a global packaging company
where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and
foundational elements of the daily work.#CBWestRock Company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a
diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Keywords: WestRock, Lansing , Product Designer, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!