Company: Talent Strategy
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Pay: $17.00+/hr depending on experienceShift: 2nd and 3rd
- Studies blueprints to determine dimensions and tolerances of
finished work piece.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls or control
media as required.
- Performs daily routine maintenance of CNC lathes and
- Audits first piece samples of production.
- Completes daily quality documentation such as routers and
- Completes statistical process control (SPC) charts on
- Maintains housekeeping and safety standards in the work
- May be required to fill out additional paperwork as
- Additional duties as requested by management.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three
years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading, and geometric tolerancing.
- Use and knowledge of inspection equipment such as calipers,
micrometers, CMM, height gages, and comparators.
About Talent StrategyThe Skilled Trades, Engineering, and
Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a
well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open
positions.Talent Strategy is a professional search firm
specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing
industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over
50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience,
our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to
partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily
available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in
the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow
us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose
Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we
recruit on their behalf.#TSTRATHP
Keywords: Talent Strategy, Lansing , Machine Operator, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!