3rd Shift Label Press Operator
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Career OpportunityThe Lansing Facility is seeking a Label Press
Operator who will set up, operate, and maintain a multi color
Flexographic press including Comco's, Mark Andy's, and Webtrons,
using UV water-based inks. - Manage all aspects of press
performance including productivity, quality, and maintenance.How
you will impact WestRock
- Ensures that product is printed according to
- Pulls job tickets and verifies stock, inks, and dies are
available and used as specified. -
- Performs line clearance by following line clearance SOP.
- Pulls spec, verifies aniloxes, ink colors, die outline, stock,
and special instructions.
- Sets up machine; installs aniloxes, inks, correct stock, die,
- Sets impressions and registers print-to-print and
- Completes all start-up checks, verifies scan ability of bar
code, and gets start approval.
- Completes in-process inspections; follows work instructions and
- Finishes job by verifying end to start approval.
- Closes out job by completing paperwork and placing in ticket
- Performs general maintenance to press.
- Follows 6S guidelines assigned to work area and surrounding
- Performs other job duties as assigned.What you need to succeed
- Must have at least 6 months of Flexo printing experience.
- Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a
mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through
prior work experience.
- Must be able to set up, operate, and perform preventive
maintenance on press.
- Must have basic leadership skills required to give press
- Must have basic math skills to perform addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to read and comprehend measurements on a
- Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures, and work
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job
with or without reasonable accommodation.What we offerCorporate
culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and
excellence.Comprehensive training with numerous learning and
development opportunitiesAn attractive salary reflecting skills,
competencies, and potential.A career with a global packaging
company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business
drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.#CBWestRock
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and
maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/
Keywords: WestRock, Lansing , 3rd Shift Label Press Operator, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!