Leads and Compliance Coordinator
Company: Habitat for Humanity
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Leads and Compliance Coordinator
Habitat for Humanity of Michigan is the state support organization
for Michigan's 50 Habitat for Humanity affiliates which serve
nearly every county in the state. HFHM's mission is to increase the
capacity of Habitat for Humanity affiliates in Michigan to build or
renovate homes in partnership with people in need. We believe in
integrity, accountability, and transparency. We value our team
members and hold them to high standards.
Assure outstanding reporting and file compliance with all HFHM,
state, federal standards. This includes but is not limited to
evaluating and analyzing reporting requirements and filing systems,
recommending system enhancements to ensure excellence, and adhering
to reporting and regulatory changes. The position also provides
leads management and housing counseling to consumers.
- Work in partnership with the Habitat for Humanity of Michigan
Housing and Family Services (HFS) Team to create new efficiencies
and enhance reporting and file maintenance systems/processes.
- Provide Leads Management role in the HFS division.
- Daily review of new leads report in Compass (Salesforce) and
begin outreach for conversion. Provide personalized, one-on-one
outreach to leads via phone calls or emails in order to positively
influence the lead's perception of the organization and perception
of the value of Habitat Michigan's services.
- Assign ownership of leads to other members on the team as
capacity and workload dictate.
- Provide to management monthly or other periodic reporting of
leads status and conversion to customers.
- Participate in management meetings as required, providing
guidance, input and suggestions.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all information.
- Input, track, and update clients in Client Management Systems
- Meet program goals and complete production activity
- Provide housing counseling support to the HFS team and directly
to consumers as needed and as time allows.
- Ensure required reports and billing requirements are submitted
in advance of their deadlines.
- Conduct periodic file audits to HUD standards; communicate with
staff and Affiliates regarding audit reviews. Evaluate when files
have been audited and when the next audit will occur, what changes
have been requested, deadline to finish changes, and what changes
have been made.
- Attend required training to receive certifications.
- Keep staff up to date on any changes to reporting requirements
and file maintenance.General Qualifications:
- BS or BA in social science or related field or five years
progressive nonprofit housing experience, or a combination of
education and experience.
- Experience in reviewing service files/records.
- Dedication to high quality reporting and record keeping, along
with the ability to analyze and evaluate files and determine
necessary action steps.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to proof-read and
- Strong ability to work independently as well as with a
- Ability to manage time effectively and the ability to stay
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, and willingness to learn
- Ability to handle confidential material in a responsible
- Ability to travel to trainings and Affiliate agency
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required.To
apply visit the provided link:
About Habitat for Humanity
, founded in 1976, is a global, Christian-based nonprofit
organization that grew out of an intentionally multi-racial
community in rural Georgia. Seeking to put God's love into action,
Habitat brings together people of all faiths and people of no faith
to build homes, communities and hope. Working alongside each other,
we help families and individuals build and improve places to call
home and achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they
need to build better lives for themselves. Habitatseeks individuals
who have a willingness to affirm these principles and values.
Habitat for Humanity International is an equal opportunity employer
and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all
our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate
against any person because of race, color, religion, gender,
marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
This page is about our work in the North America region.
Keywords: Habitat for Humanity, Lansing , Leads and Compliance Coordinator, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!