Glass/Glazing Field Superintendent
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionA prominent Glass/Glazing company is searching
for a qualified Glass/Glazing Superintendent to join their team.
This company excels in a vast array of commercial glass and glazing
projects with a solid background in the industry.We are looking to
add a Glass/Glazing Superintendent with strong communication
skills, a passion for the industry, and diverse commercial glass
experience. This is a great opportunity and if you want to join a
reputable company that promotes internal growth then this is the
position for you.Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects are verified on-site, all necessary
materials & tools are available when work begins, and required
labor is scheduled appropriately.
- Conduct required safety training, job site safety inspections,
and comply with all federal, state, and company safety
- Ensure that material and/or resource concerns are communicated
to the appropriate Project Manager then logged, tracked, and
resolved per Company policy and procedures.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with contractors,
sub-contractors, site superintendents, vendors, and other business
- Develop and present process improvements/cost-saving
initiatives to Company management.
- Implement and teach Company/management approved
- Procure, replace, and maintain required safety equipment and
personal protective equipment for all company vehicles and job
- Analyze, anticipate, and recommend job change orders, as
- Learn and support Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager,
and Estimator roles and responsibilities.Superintendent
- Very competitive base salary
- Great quarterly Bonus structure
- Excellent benefits packageFor additional information on this
opportunity contact Victor Garcia directly at 605-370-5984.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, Lansing , Glass/Glazing Field Superintendent, Other , Portland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!