FPI Inspector (off shift)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Conduct nondestructive testing processes on materials, parts
and products using fluorescent penetrant inspection during stages
of the manufacturing cycle to detect surface discontinuities.
- Interpret codes, standards, and other contractual documents
that control FPI.
- Read and interpret all types of engineering drawings.
- Utilize a wide range of inspection equipment to perform
- Utilize various measuring devices to perform required duties,
such as: Water washable, Post emulsified penetrant system, Light
meter, Thermometer, Timers, Pin gauges, Refractometer, Fluorescent
Penetrant Inspection System.
- Plan and perform complex work processes.
- Interact and communicate effectively, with all levels employees
in a professional and effective manner. Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years of manufacturing background in
nondestructive testing to be able to select the method and
technique for specific inspection.
- Experience in NDT/FPI required
- Prefer two (2) years in Aerospace industry.
- Skilled in mechanical inspection and fundamental layout
- Ability to pay exceptional attention to detail and have the
capacity to handle multiple tasks effectively under deadline
pressures while following direction and completing assignments
accurately and on time.
- Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and
- Strong organizational skills required; Must be able to
prioritize and schedule time and tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of MDT methods and product manufacturing and
- Must be able to pass a required annual vision test. Education
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in a science related field.
Keywords: Barnes, Lansing , FPI Inspector (off shift), Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!