Customer Service Representative
Company: Staffing Now
Posted on: September 22, 2022
"Customer Service Representative" ***Must live in the Lansing,
Michigan area***$16-$16.50 per hour No nights or weekends!100%
remoteHours Mon-Fri 11am - 8pm after 2 weeks traning 9am-6pmSNI
Companies has partnered with a national reverse mortgage company
and we are looking for hard working and outgoing candidates who who
work well in team environments and who can handle high volume
calls. Duties and responsibilities:
- Field incoming calls in a timely manner throughout shift.
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall
- Provide sufficient answers and solutions to all customer
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and
- Redirect customers to appropriate departments and teams when
- Follow up with callers on complaint/question status, ensure
- Collaborate with call center team members and other company
departments to ensure overall customer and product
- Follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines
during every customer interaction.
- Perform duties and responsibilities with our customers'
satisfaction as your number one priority.Skills and Abilities:
- Able to talk on the phone and navigate a computer at the same
- Able to read notes within the computer system to answer
- Ability to use good judgement and be resourceful to find
answers and resolve issues satisfactorily for callers and know when
to refer a caller to a different department or supervisor when
Associate cannot answer or resolve thoroughly.
- Ability to multitask (i.e., document all calls in the loan
record, send emails and/or faxes to callers, perform any follow-up
work promised to a caller, etc---.).
- Good verbal (speak clearly) and written communication skills,
including ability to appropriately express empathy and concern if a
caller communicates a hardship (such as a death or illness in the
family), which occurs frequently as all borrowers are age 62+.
- Verifiable good attendance and reliability.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a variety of people,
both externally with customers and internally with company team
members and other departments.Customer Service Associates will
handle between 60 - 100 incoming calls per day and are expected to
answer calls routed to them within the first few rings. Associates
will manually answer calls as they come into the queue. Once a call
is answered, the Associate will pull up the caller's referenced
loan profile in our system, verify the identity of the caller to
ensure they are an authorized party on the account, read system
notes from previous calls on the account, and attempt to answer
questions and solve problems as applicable.
Keywords: Staffing Now, Lansing , Customer Service Representative, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!