AUTOMOTIVE DETAIL TECHNICAN
Company: LaFontaine CDJR of Lansing with Body Shop
Posted on: January 21, 2023
AUTOMOTIVE DETAIL TECHNICIANAre you interested in joining a
growing business that is committed to family, promotes employees
from within, is passionate about protecting the environment, has an
inspiring company culture, and is actively involved with the
community and local charities? If so, this opportunity might be for
you!THE POSITION: The Detail Technician cleans the interior and
exterior of New and Used vehicles for the lot and/or delivery to
the customer.THE PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discounts on Sales and Service
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid
Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D,
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Holiday Savings Program with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday PaySkills and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to complete tasks on your own as well with a team.
- Good work ethic organized, and positive attitude are a
must.Education and Experience:
- Use of a polishing wheel preferred.
- One year of related experience preferred.Essential Duties &
- Wash vehicle, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and
- Clean engine to remove grease and other materials.
- Buff/Polish paint as necessary.
- Apply special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials
which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, following
recommendations of the product's manufacturer.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee
- Any other duties as assigned.Physical Requirements:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, scrub.
- Frequently, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
particles.THE COMPANY: Founded in 1980 by Michael Sr. and Maureen
LaFontaine, the award-winning and nationally-recognized LaFontaine
Automotive Group includes 52 retail franchises, 9 collision centers
and 30 Michigan retail locations. The group employs nearly 2,200
individuals. It's the mission of the LaFontaine Family to
personalize the automotive experience by building lifelong
relationships that connect families and strengthen communities. -
The LaFontaine commitment to customers, staff, and local
communities is demonstrated by active participation and
contributions to numerous non-profit organizations, educational
institutions, and charities throughout Michigan. The combination of
both the mission and core values provides the basic foundation of
our promise --- to treat every customer like they are members of
our family. From sales to service to parts, LaFontaine Automotive
Group is able to meet any customer's specific needs. LaFontaine
represents the following brands: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet,
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Fiat, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, KIA,
Lincoln, Mazda, RAM, Polestar, Subaru, Toyota, Volvo, and
Volkswagen. Our Mission: -To Build Lifelong Relationships that
Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the
Automotive Experience. -Our Core Values: Accountability,
Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, PassionLaFontaine
Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.TIER2
Keywords: LaFontaine CDJR of Lansing with Body Shop, Lansing , AUTOMOTIVE DETAIL TECHNICAN, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!