Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Start with a job, stay for a career.
For over 100 years, Edward Rose & Sons has been committed to career
development for our team members.We offer you the opportunity to
grow in an environment where you will feel valued, have room for
advancement, and be rewarded for your good work.
Canal 2/Canal Club Apartments is currently looking for a Cleaner to
join our on-site operations team to help support a positive
experience for our residents.
CLICK HERE to see a day in the life of a Cleaner at Edward Rose &
What are the responsibilities of a Cleaner?
- Wipe and dust surfaces and light fixtures, gather and empty
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Clean clubhouse floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and
vacuuming, and clean the clubhouse kitchen, especially the
refrigerator and cupboards
- Clean the facility laundry rooms and report any broken screens,
windows, or machinery to the direct supervisor
- Clean assigned vacant units to prepare them to a market ready
status. Vacuum, clean windows, dust, and test lights to ensure they
- Identify items that need repair and call third party vendors
when advised by management
- Mix water and concentrated cleaning agents in properly marked
containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to
- Assist cross-functional departments with tasks as directed
- Report any potential safety or compliance issues to
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
What are the role requirements?
- Entry level position
- Previous cleaning experience preferred, but not required
- Maintain a professional appearance following team dress code
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers
- Basic computer skills and comfort learning software, apps, and
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's license
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- On the job training and development
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan with bonus opportunities
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
- Compensation: Starting at $13.87 per hour or higher, based on
Grow a Career with Edward Rose & Sons!
Edward Rose & Sons is committed to career development for our team.
We offer training and development through on the job, technical,
sales, and leadership tracks and provide solid growth potential in
all areas of our business.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Lansing , Cleaner, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!