Company: Fast Switch - Great Lakes
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Business Analyst #448125
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide
degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user
needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new
applications of technology to business problems to make business
- Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and
Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and
reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and
financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and
steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications
for reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business
warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements. Develops
- Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools
- Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting
and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions.
- Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the
Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server
concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision;
typically reports to a project manager. A certain degree of
creativity and latitude is required Years of Experience : 8-11
years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis,
requirements, surveys, business process and uses cases
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources,
reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experienced with projects using the Agile philosophy and Scrum
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Dev Ops or Microsoft Team
Foundation Server (TFS)
- Familiar with industry standards (including Legacy, Core and
Emerging technologies), business process mapping
- Experience assisting in deployment and management of end-user
reporting tools and platforms.
- Develops and/or provides language for Request for Proposals
(RFPs) Additional Info:
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet . We
come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find
their success stories . Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra .
We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have
a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain,
old-fashioned hard work for 24 years !
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that
is 100% consultant and client focused .
- Translate business requirements into business process and
business requirement documents
- Learn business processes and identify business analysis
- Support business analyst during user acceptance testing
- Analyzing business requirements and process analysis
- Analyze existing business process requirements
- Translate business requirements into system solutions
- Understand business objective and business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional
- Translate business requests/issues into technical and business
- Developing business requirements and related business rules
based on business group
- Prioritize requirements from business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Writing business requirements for technology/software
- Gather business requirements and analyze data
- Determine business requirements and specify effective business
- Support business user reporting needs
- Conduct business process analysis to align information
technology solutions with business initiatives in multiple business
- Understand business process management and customers' business
- Improve business processes and support future business
- Defining business reporting requirements from end users
Keywords: Fast Switch - Great Lakes, Lansing , Business Analyst, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!