Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Our Mason, MI branch is currently seeking a Utility Driver. You
will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in
a safe and responsible manner. This individual will work within all
local, state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all
Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Unload route truck containerized waste;
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day's
- Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution
- Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning,
- Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
- Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse;
- Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers;
- Assist with inventory count at warehouse;
- Other duties as required. What does it take to work for
- 1+ years previous physical/labor work experience;
- Attention to detail needed;
- Ability to follow specific instructions;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Forklift driving skills is an asset;
- Class B preferred; must be able to obtain Join our team today!
To learn more about our company and to apply online for this
exciting opportunity, visit us at
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view additional information!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.-
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at .
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company .*S
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Lansing , Utility Driver, Professions , Mason, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!