Company: Htc Global Services
Posted on: January 13, 2022
About the JobWe are currently looking for a Java/J2EE Architect.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects. Experience
developing applications using microservice architecture.
- Experience implementing systems in the containerized
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity, and
open source technologies.
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding
- Professional programs certification in Java and others.
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and
errors, and overseeing plans to improve them.
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working on multiple projects using agile
- Familiarity working with big data, RDBMS, and NoSQL data
Benefits:HTC*s competitive package includes besides compensation
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term,
Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k, and Paid Vacation.
Candidates should e-mail their resumes to email@example.com and
call me at 248-308-1527.
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line.
A relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required.
Keywords: Htc Global Services, Lansing , Java/J2EE Architect, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!