DF 84 Warehouse Clerk 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help
you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores,
distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest
corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Responsible for complete product integrity during its stay at the
distribution center, from the receiving process, through movement
and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment. Ensures
that all all products appropriately handled, using knowledge of
quality and temperature standards..
Click here for an overview of the position.
What You'll be Doing:
- Ensures order & inventory accuracy via established
- Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing
receiving and shipping processes for Fresh and Frozen foods.
- Ensures quality and temperature standards for all products are
maintained during a safe transfer and storage process.
- Follows established inventory control practices to ensure all
Meijer standards are met.
- Accurately completes receiving-order-shipping processes.
- Ensures building sanitation standards are consistently
- Practices 200% safety accountability.
- Other duties as assigned.What You Bring with You
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Intermediate computer / technology skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work
- Prior warehouse experience helpful.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance and work
- Must possess good listening and communication skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, relate well to others
and be able to build and sustain effective work relationships.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Takes pride in a job well done.
Keywords: Meijer, Lansing , DF 84 Warehouse Clerk 2nd Shift, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!