Business Systems Analyst Manager/Release Train Engineer-GPS
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Primary Location: Hermitage, TN
The BSA / Release Train Engineer (RTE) is responsible for defining
Stories and prioritizing the Product / Team Backlogs to streamline
the execution of program priorities while maintaining the
conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components
for the Agile Release Train(ART). Has significant relationships and
responsibilities outside the ART, including working with Portfolio
and Product Management to prepare for the Program Increment (PI)
- Ensures everything is running smoothly for an ART. Facilitate
PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process
which drives the synthesis of a Vision , a Roadmap, and Backlogs,
and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings. Facilitates the PI
- Facilitate ART events and processes and assist the teams in
delivering business value. Ensures Business Owners are continuously
engaged in the value the ART is producing by ensuring ART SAFe
metrics (Business Value, Objectives, etc.) are achieved. Summarize
Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for
visibility and transparency.
- Work with Product Manager, Business / Product Owners to
identify and mitigate risks and dependencies and collaborate with
the Product Manager to create and present the appropriate project
on-boarding processes and materials.
- Optimize the flow of value through the ART using various tools,
such as the Program Kanban and information radiators.
- You will partner with the Product Owner and Business Owners to
plan and execute all Business Testing.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's
largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy
cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte
operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built
on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
- 10+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software
projects in various IT roles.
- 6+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- 1+ year of leadership experience.
- Proficient in Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE) in Scaled Agile
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting,
and load/stress testing.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Test Director, MS Project, HP
Quality Center, SAP Solution Manger, Automated QA tools is a
- Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding
is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance
processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization,
analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote
collaboration skills are a must.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and
cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a
large matrix organization environment.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly
with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a
climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships
with clients (internal and external).
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or
Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a
- Familiarity with Microsoft ADO, MS Project, JIRA, Automated QA
and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Understanding of additional User experiences/interfaces
(Swipes, gestures, etc.)
- A solid knowledge and understanding of functionality within
Deloitte Finance applications.
- Experience in packaged software development.
- Experience in programming is a plus.
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado,
Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the
compensation range for this role. This compensation range is
specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide
range of factors that are considered in making compensation
decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and
training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We
would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would
land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will
be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A
reasonable estimate of the range is $95,500 to $159,165.
- You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary
annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the
program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors,
including, without limitation, individual and organizational
Keywords: Deloitte, Lansing , Business Systems Analyst Manager/Release Train Engineer-GPS, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!