Supply Chain Associate
Company: Planet Forward
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our client, a reputable energy company, is looking for a Supply
Chain associate to expand their business!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Primary functions include working with
projects to identify critical spares for inventory, onboard
suppliers, establish master-data for ERP system, track orders,
provide guidance for inventory setup to be consistent with company
- Work with operations and projects to establish the parts and
quantities needed for inventory.
- Onboard suppliers
- Generate master-data upload file for inventory.
- Includes supplier details, min/max levels, pricing, part
numbers, bin locations, etc.
- Maintain files for quote and pricing for the project.
- Track orders and ensure goods receipt is completed in a timely
- Support training for site on the ERP system as needed.
- Provide guidance in inventory stocking location setup so it
aligns with the company standard.
- Assist in site inventories when needed.
- Coordinate freight to support projects when needed.
- Minimum of Bachelors' Degree in Business or related field
- 5 years supply chain experience with a focus on inventory
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Planet Forward, Lansing , Supply Chain Associate, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!