Company: HTC Global Services
Posted on: June 23, 2022
HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and
advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts.
You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success.
You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term
opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging
technologies.At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to
a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include
Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental
Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a
variety of other perks.Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs,
applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer
- Evaluates user request for new or modified program, such as for
financial or human resource management systems, clinical research
trial results, statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing
and developing specifications for bridge design, to determine
feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current
system, and computer capabilities.
- Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and
clarify program objectives.
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program,
using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or
- Work involves assisting in analyzing systems outlines to
develop programs for computer applications, writing solution
programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program
development, and testing and correcting programs.
- Works under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the
use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Develops block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts to
represent operations and data flow for applications.
- Captures requirements using industry standard development
frameworks and tools.
- Designs reports, forms and letters along with computer terminal
screen displays to accomplish goals of user request.
- Reviews screens, reports, forms and letters designs with
- Converts project specifications, using industry standard tools,
such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of
detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language
processable by computer, applying knowledge of computer programming
techniques and computer languages.
- Enters program codes into computer system. Enters commands into
computer to run and test program.
- Reads computer printouts or observes display screen to detect
syntax or logic errors during program test, or uses diagnostic
software to detect errors.
- Replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct errors.
- Analyzes, reviews and alters program to increase operating
efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic,
coding, and corrections.
- Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating
- Assists users to solve operating problems.
- Recreates steps taken by user to locate source of problem and
rewrites program to correct errors.
- May use computer-aided software tools in each stage of system
- May train users to use program.
- May oversee installation of hardware and software.
- May provide technical assistance to program users.
- May install and test program at user site. May monitor
performance of program after implementation.
- May specialize in developing programs for business or technical
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.Find a
purposeHelp clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive
solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design
and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go
digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their
business.Move aheadOur success as a company is built on practicing
inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed
to providing a work environment free from discrimination and
harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and
dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment
where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global
Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each
individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills
and experiences within our workforce. HTC is proud to be recognized
as a National Minority Supplier.About HTC Global ServicesShaping
careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of
the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help
us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful
solutions that amplify value.
Keywords: HTC Global Services, Lansing , Programming Analyst, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!