Local CDL-A Home Everyday
Posted on: August 3, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work
at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities
centered around leadership, personal growth and development.
Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Currently, Meijer is looking for local CDL-A Home Everyday.
HIRING AND RETENTION BONUS!!!
$1000 AFTER YOU'RE DRIVING ON YOUR OWN
$1000 AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
Earn $75,000 per year on a 5 day scheduled work week!!!!
$27.75 per hour minimum wage for yard work/switching pay.
The individual selected for this position will be responsible
- Driving Class A equipment
- Making deliveries from the distribution centers to Meijer
stores on time within established guidelines
- Picking up backhauls at various vendors and delivering them to
the distribution centers in a timely fashion
- Yard switching (trailer movement on complex) on an as needed
- Additionally, the individual needs to be responsible and
professional at all times.
- This is a Full time year round position
- Local routes and home everyday
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum one year truck driving experience or successful
completion of credited, approved truck driving school
- Hold a valid CDL-A license (either must have or be able to
obtain a Hazmat endorsement as Meijer Logistics LLC is a certified
- Have no moving violations in the last year
- Have no more than two moving violations in the last three
- Obtain a MVR from the Michigan Secretary of State and present
to interviewer for the Meijer Private Fleet (not more than thirty
- Be able to pass a road test conducted by Meijer Private Fleet
management consisting of several factors and at twenty miles in
- Be able to pass a DOT driver physical and DOT pre-employment
- Have the ability to work nights/days, holidays and
- Customer Focus Orientation - Acts with customers in mind
- Drive for Results - Exceeds goals and focuses on the
- Ethics and Values - Acts in line with core values in good and
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people and
builds effective relationships
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be
current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an
application to this position, you are expressing interest should an
opening become available in the future. Our recruiters routinely
review available applications as openings become available.
Submitting an application is no guarantee for consideration as we
are unable to predict the availability of open positions.
Keywords: Meijer, Lansing , Local CDL-A Home Everyday, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!