Warranty & Parts Clerk
Posted on: September 23, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work
at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities
centered around leadership, personal growth and development.
Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Working in Fleet Maintenance to complete warranty claims related to
parts inventory and operation.
What You'll be Doing:
- Practice 200% Safety accountability - self and others.
- Provide efficient and professional administrative support to
- Schedule meetings, answer phones and assist Team Members with a
variety of requests.
- Prepare, modify and update documents such as memos,
notifications, letter drafts and emails.
- Update and distribute reports, project updates, and routine
department measures as required.
- Learn and operate computer software within the department.
- Maintain the filing system (both hard and soft copy
documentation) related to the assigned area.
- May assist in updating and monitoring departmental
- May coordinate third-party vendor Daily Shipments and
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School graduate; additional education helpful,
particularly in administrative/business studies.
- One to two years prior clerical/administrative experience.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Familiarity with and ability to use current office technology
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
Keywords: Meijer, Lansing , Warranty & Parts Clerk, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!