Hilo Master Mechanic-FT Off Shift
Posted on: November 23, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work
at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities
centered around leadership, personal growth and development.
Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
A warehouse Hi-Lo Master Mechanic will be responsible for
performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, servicing and
repairing of all industrial equipment. Practices 200% safety for
self and others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily repairs to include but not limited to troubleshooting,
diagnosing and repairing industrial equipment.
- Perform Safety and operational test.
- Perform routine Preventative maintenance
- Must have at least (6) years of experience
- At least (2) years of experience with electric Motive-Powered
forklift trucks (major repairs)
- (1) year of electric motive powered equipment (major repairs)
- (1) year of hydraulic systems (major repairs) experience
- (1) year of Gas and Arc welding experience ( Gas and Arc
training course satisfactory completion)
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, hydraulics and
internal combustion engines
- Able to read and understand hydraulic and electrical
- Familiar with tools and equipment such as common hand tools,
electrical/air tools, torch, arc welder and various types of
- Note that formal schooling may be counted to satisfy up to 2
years of maintenance experience requirement; and up to 50% of the
other category requirements.
- Must provide own tools and tool box
- Must be self- starter
- Must be customer service oriented
Keywords: Meijer, Lansing , Hilo Master Mechanic-FT Off Shift, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!