Company: Loc Performance
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Loc Performance Products, LLC *provides full services for
complex mechanical products, fabricated structures and systems that
range from complete design services to prototype manufacturing,
testing, production launch, full rate production and product
service and sustainment. Loc provides quality products and services
at affordable prices through a lean organizational structure and
four facilities, three in Michigan that span 910,000 square feet,
and one in Ohio, that span 800,000+ square feet. The Plymouth, MI
facility serves as corporate headquarters and specializes in
suspension, driveline, and track systems. The Lansing and Lapeer
Michigan based facilities specialize in fabrications and armor
product solutions. Loc's St. Mary's, Ohio facility manufactures
rubber track products for agricultural, construction, and defense
industries. *FLSA Status: *Exempt
*Job Title: *Planner/Scheduler
*Department: *Materials *Summary *The Planner / Scheduler will be
responsible for the managing the replenishment process of component
metals to support the manufacturing operations. The position will
review material requirements, issue release orders, expedite
shipments and support the Procurement team in their supplier
optimization, quality improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities *include the following.
Other duties may be assigned * Daily follow up with vendor and
logistics to track down past due purchase orders.
* Review materials requirements and manage delivery dates to ensure
* Manage raw material master data settings as appropriate.
* Coordinate logistics of raw component deliveries with
* Review existing inventories for accuracy and as a cross-check to
ERP System reports.
* Review system requirements, manage shortages, and run material
planning and inventory reports.
* Issue release orders consistent with ERP System requirements to
insure delivery on a timely basis.
* Expedite shipments from suppliers as needed to meet production
* Work with Production Scheduling to make necessary adjustments to
schedules based on availability of supply.
* Work with the Procurement team to ensure contract information is
* Work with suppliers to identify and implement material stocking
programs and inventory replenishment opportunities, including
providing forecast information as needed.
* Manage communication on deliveries and supply issues to all
stakeholders (i.e. Scheduling, Receiving, Buyers, Production, QA,
etc.). *Education and/or Experience** Previous experience with Plex
* General knowledge of ERP systems.
* Proficient with Excel/Power Point/Word
* Good presentation skills.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
procedure manuals and contracts.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively with vendors and internal staff.
* Ability to analysis data, identify issues and problem solve to
* Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management / Purchasing /
* Minimum of one but prefer more than three years of
Purchasing/Supply Chain experience
* Must be willing to attend Supply Chain continuous education
seminars or class work as needed *Mathematical Skills*
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs. *Reasoning Ability*
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
standardized situations. *Physical Demands *The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift
up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Loc Performance is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic
information. Job Type: Full-time Schedule:
* Monday to Friday Application Question(s):
* Do you have experience with Plex ERP system? Work Location: One
Keywords: Loc Performance, Lansing , Production Scheduler, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!