Company: GenTech Associates
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Proficient in documenting As-is and To-Be Process Flows.
* Proficient performing analysis and gathering and documenting
detailed requirements with customers.
* Proficient working in an Agile environment.
* Experience writing EPICS, Features, and User Stories.
* Proficient in using an Agile Tool to document EPICS, Features,
and User Stories (DevOps, Team Foundation Server, Jira, etc.)
* Proficient in using Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
* Responsible for documenting business requirements that are clear,
unambiguous, testable, and satisfy the business need in accordance
with standard templates and adherence to DTMB and MDOT policies,
standards, and guidelines.
* Responsible for facilitating requirement gathering meetings to
identify impacted business processes and document the project
business requirements. Attendees include relevant project team
members and stakeholders as identified in the Communication
* Responsible for adhering to the project schedule by developing
and maintaining the project backlog during Agile projects and
working with the product owner to set priorities throughout the
duration of project.
* Responsible for understanding project scope and actively
monitoring requirements process to maintain adherence to the
objectives set for the project.
* Responsible for understanding high-level information governance
objectives and ensuring appropriate Stakeholder inclusion and/or
awareness regarding data requirements.
* Responsible for appropriate resolution of critical IT issues as
it pertains to the BA role.
* Responsible for providing information and analysis for Build vs.
Buy project decisions.
* Responsible for understanding project specific benefits and
related impact of changes to project scope or business
* Ensures SEM deliverables for the project that are a
responsibility of the BA are completed, reviewed, and approved in
alignment with area processes.
* Works directly with project team including user interface/user
experience (UI/UX) designers, tech leads, solution architects,
database administrators, developers, QA testers, and technical
writers to ensure understanding of the requirements, functionality,
size, and scalability of the IT solution.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $52.59 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Lansing, MI 48933: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Writing EPICS, Features, and User Stories: 5 years
* Using an Agile Tool to document EPICS: 5 years (Preferred)
* DevOps, Team Foundation Server, Jira, etc: 5 years
* Microsoft Suite: 5 years (Preferred)
* Agile environment: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Lansing, MI 48933%58047475%
Keywords: GenTech Associates, Lansing , Business Analyst, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!