Logistics Representative, Rail - Track & Trace
Company: RSI Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Come Grow with Us! Join our team at our Headquarters in Okemos,
"To deliver innovative rail solutions that help you navigate your
"Combining our talent, knowledge, and technology to be the
uncontested leader of North American Rail solutions"
Learn more: https://www.rsilogistics.com/
What We Need:
A self-starter - the Logistics Representative is responsible for
managing the relationship between our clients and the Company.
- Coordinate services to the existing portfolio of rail accounts
as well as sell to potential new clients.
- Understand Rail car Operations in order to identify potential
issues. Take charge of client service issues through to
- Utilize RSI's propriety system, RSINet, to manage client
activity, giving the client full visibility for service being
performed on their behalf.
- Responsible to maintain levels of profitability with all
- Plans and arranges own work. Uses a wide range of procedures to
accomplish assigned objectives.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree specializing in Business Administration,
Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics or equivalent work
- Preferred: Three or more years of experience required in Rail
Logistics (rail management/marketing, or rail
- Other Logistics experiences are helpful.
- We will consider recent graduates with a relevant degree(s) and
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in technical writing, excellent communication
skills, and attention to detail are critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with decision-making
- Ability to multi-task and manage multi-task and manage multiple
- Ability to work independently, as well as, collaboratively.
What We Offer:
A rich compensation and benefits package, including Medical,
Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k with Company match, paid time
off, holiday pay, Flexible Spending Account, Company paid Long Term
Disability & Life insurance.
We are safe working together in our office - RSI requires everyone
to get the COVID vaccine and booster.
RSI is committed to its diverse hiring practices and strongly
encourages women, minorities, veterans, those with a disability,
and those who identify as LGBTQ+ to apply for this position. To
learn more about our commitment to diversity, please visit our
Keywords: RSI Logistics, Inc., Lansing , Logistics Representative, Rail - Track & Trace, Professions , Okemos, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!