Asset Protection Officer
Posted on: November 14, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work
at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities
centered around leadership, personal growth and development.
Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position needs experience with OSHA, EPA, FDA regulations, and
enforcement of regulatory/environmental compliance.
What You'll be Doing:
- Conduct hazardous emergency evacuation drills including tornado
and fire drills.
- Accountable for 200% Safety - Self and Others.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Experience in Loss Prevention, Security or Military background
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge to meet compliance requirements of Federal
and State policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Flexibility in performing assigned shift work.
- Conducts internal/external theft investigations.
- Ability to lead and teach classes related to safety,
orientation, evacuation and powered equipment operation.
Keywords: Meijer, Lansing , Asset Protection Officer, Professions , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!