Regional Sales Manager - MI & Canada
Company: Enprotech Corp
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Enprotech Industrial Technologies is a supplier of repair,
rebuilding, and field services for the metal forming and steel
industry. We are rapidly growing and looking to expand our team!
Enprotech is in search of positive attitudes that can provide
urgency and innovative solutions to our customers.
Do you have experience selling equipment or services in the
Stamping, Forging, Steel, Paper or Aluminum industries? Can you
demonstrate the ability to prospect and win competitive accounts,
quickly expanding them into key strategic clients? If so, then this
is a great opportunity to join our sales team.
This position offers untapped earnings potential, allowing you to
win and expand metal, steel, aluminum forming, stamping, pressing
and forging clients. You will be selling solutions for engineering,
designing, remanufacturing and modernizing heavy equipment.
Additionally, you will be communicating with and directing a
pre-sales group of project estimators and technical support team
Enprotech Industrial Technologies is an organization with 100 years
of expertise in engineering, designing, remanufacturing and
modernizing all types of presses, controls, automation and other
types of heavy equipment. We are the largest vendor of repair,
rebuilding and field services for the metal forming and steel
industry in North America. Our engineering team offers complete
equipment lifecycle maintenance, repair and optimization services
on-site, including 24/7 emergency availability.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain current clients and prospect for new customers in
stamping, forging and metal forming equipment manufacture and
- Develop sales forecasts and territory plans.
- Act as liaison between customers and operations.
- Develop key account growth plans.
- Prospect on target accounts through cold calling, trade shows
- Monitor and report all activities in the company CRM.
- Collaborate with the internal support team to ensure a seamless
- Work remotely within the Michigan area.
- Frequent Travel required to prospects, customers and trade
shows within the Michigan & Canada region.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business.
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience in the Stamping, Forging,
Steel, Paper or Aluminum industries.
- Experience developing relationships with Engineering, Director,
VP and C-level stakeholders.
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles with multiple decision
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and develop relationships at
the highest levels in both existing and target accounts.
- Must be mechanically inclined, with an ability to learn and
understand complex equipment.
- Problem solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consultative selling skills including active listening and
asking critical questions.
- Proficient at LinkedIn and utilizing ERP and CRM
- Savvy at business acumen i.e., ROI, TCO, Capital budget
planning cycles, etc.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide
benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive
benefit program which features:
Benefits of Position:
- Competitive salary of $90K-$125K (depending on sales and
- First year on-target earnings with base salary plus commission
will be 100K+.
- Strong uncapped bonus and commission structure.
- Travel expenses paid weekly.
- Health coverage for you and your family including medical,
dental and vision.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment
- Flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific
healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Generous paid time off program.
At Enprotech---, we take a personal interest to provide support,
training and culture so all our employees can realize their
personal career growth goals. We believe in working as One-Team,
collaborating and working collectively. We are a team of passionate
people, providing high value and innovative solutions to our
customers. Apply now to become part of our successful and growing
Enprotech Corp and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any
other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment
decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business
Keywords: Enprotech Corp, Lansing , Regional Sales Manager - MI & Canada, Sales , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!